Ultraleap Leap Motion Controller 2 limited warranty
If you are located in the USA, this warranty is offered by Ultraleap Inc. If you are located in the rest of the world, this warranty is offered by Ultraleap Limited.
The Ultraleap Leap Motion Controller 2 benefits from a 12-month limited warranty against defects in the materials and workmanship on the terms set out below. This limited warranty commences on the date of purchase of the Leap Motion Controller 2 from Ultraleap or one of its authorised distributors, as shown on an applicable invoice, packing slip, receipt, or similar documentation.
If you have a warranty claim, Ultraleap will repair or replace the defective Leap Motion Controller 2 and ship the replacement to you.
What is not covered
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Any hardware other than the Leap Motion Controller 2 itself (including, without limitation, any product incorporating the Leap Motion Controller 2 or to a product to which the Leap Motion Controller 2 is mounted).
- Defects or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from:
- Dismantling, disassembly, or modification of the Leap Motion Controller 2
- Service or repair attempts carried out by anyone other than Ultraleap
- Accident, misuse, abuse, or inappropriate handling
- Use, operation, or treatment which is not in accordance with instructions provided by Ultraleap
- Use or operation with hardware or software not provided by Ultraleap or listed as supported or compatible with the Leap Motion Controller 2
- Installation or use in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards applicable in the country where the Leap Motion Controller 2 is used
- Products for which Ultraleap has not received payment
- Defects which are purely cosmetic and do not affect the functionality of the Leap Motion Controller 2
- Normal wear and tear.
What to do if you have a problem
If you experience a problem with your Leap Motion Controller 2, please contact our support team at [email protected]
quoting the product name and serial number in the subject line. If Ultraleap determines that your claim is valid Ultraleap will issue return instructions along with a return merchandise authorisation number (“RMA”). Proof of purchase from Ultraleap or one of its authorised distributors will be required to process a warranty claim.
Any repaired or replacement Leap Motion Controller 2 will benefit from the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the defective device and will not restart the warranty period.
Additional statement for consumers
The limited warranty set out above is in addition to other rights which may be available to you in your specific jurisdiction. This limited warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Additional statement for businesses
If you are a business, Ultraleap’s liability for defects in materials or workmanship is limited to repair or replacement under the above limited warranty. Except for the express warranty set out above, Ultraleap provides no warranties or conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty or condition of merchantability, merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, suitability, or non-infringement.