Gemini: Ultraleap Hand Tracking Software
- Improved initialization. Hands are tracked as soon as they enter the field of view
- Improved performance across a wide range of hand sizes
- Robust interaction with both hands together
- Works in challenging environments
- Flexible integration options
- Superior pose accuracy
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows® 10, 64-bit
- Intel® Core™ i3 processor 5th Gen (must support AVX instructions)
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port or USB 3.0 port for Leap 2
VR headsets may come with their own system requirements.
From the Control Panel you can visualise camera feeds, and adjust settings for the tracking service and your Ultraleap Hand Tracking Camera.
The software that runs the camera module and sends hand tracking data to applications that need it.
Software Development Kit
What you need to build applications if you’re using the LeapC API. Alternatively use our Unity or Unreal plugins.
OpenXR API Layer
We automatically install our OpenXR API Layer to add support for any application that uses OpenXR hand tracking data
Tracking Service 5.17.1
Updated Stereo IR 170 hand tracking models for all tracking modes, with improved robustness, finger fidelity and tracking range.
Added new LMC hand tracking models for all tracking modes, with improved robustness, finger fidelity and tracking range.
Control Panel 3.4.1
Option in tray app to disable “Service Info Notifications”
Renamed “Service Notifications” option to “Service Status Notifications” in tray app
Moved warnings and errors to bottom left stack
OpenXR API Layer 1.6.5
This license allows:
– Personal, non-commercial use
– Consumer game development
– Technical evaluation
For any other use, including commercial use, please contact us